The Weight Loss and Better Health Myths We Have All Been Taught
Many people try multiple times to lose weight and become healthier, yet fall short of their goals time and time again. They often become frustrated in their efforts to lose weight and abandon the idea because they think they will never find the time to get in enough cardio exercises and lift enough weights to achieve their health goals. Many people erroneously believe the only way to get lean and fit is to work out for two or more hours a day, everyday, and starve themselves.
That is simply not true. Becoming leaner and healthier is within most anyone’s grasp when they learn the simple truth that you don’t have to spend hours and hours exercising to lose weight, improve your cardiovascular health and have a lean, toned physique.
For years the health and fitness community preached 60 minutes of cardio several times a week plus strength training in order to lose weight and be healthy. However, new groundbreaking research has completely debunked that myth and now anyone can shed pounds and improve their health in as little as 90 minutes of exercise a week doing what is called high intensity interval training.
This Turbulence Training Workout Review reveals that the Turbulence Training 2.0 System developed by Craig Ballantyne is the interval training, fat burning, muscle sculpting program that will turn your weight loss and fitness dreams into a reality without breaking the bank or sucking up a lot of your valuable time.
Real Exercise For Real People Living In The Real World
Let’s face it; in our society time is at a premium. Pursuing career success, raising a family, whittling away at our endless to-do lists and still finding time to spend with friends and relative or just relaxing once in awhile can be difficult. Fitting in long exercise sessions is:
- expensive in money and time
Over the past decade numerous studies have shown endlessly doing long cardiovascular exercise sessions can actually be harmful to your health rather than beneficial. It often leads to overtraining that disrupts sleep patterns, causes mood swings and you can end up with all manner of repetitive use injuries that land you in a cast or on crutches, meaning time lost going to the doctor and in rehabilitation. It can also lead to overeating resulting in weight gain and becoming less fit!
Turbulence Training 2.0 was designed by well-known fitness expert Craig Ballantyne to show people how to efficiently exercise to burn fat, increase cardiovascular fitness and enhance their overall health in a realistic way that most anyone can do.
If you can commit to 30 minutes, three times per week you can finally achieve your weight loss goals without having to overhaul your schedule, neglect your family or career and starve yourself.
Here is why the Turbulence Training 2.0 (TT2.0) Program can work for you regardless of your current fitness level, lifestyle or finances. The TT Program incorporates intense but short exercise intervals with rest in between to max out your heart rate, jolt your metabolism and engage several different muscle groups at once. This has the beneficial effect of:
- Increasing your metabolism to burn up glucose in the blood (sugar from carbohydrates) more quickly by decreasing your insulin sensitivity
- Boosting your metabolism even when you are sleeping, relaxing or going about daily activities, because it teaches your body to burn fat long after you have stopped working out. This is called the “afterburn effect”
- Strengthening key groups of muscles to increase your overall fitness and decrease your risk of injury, which makes daily activities feel less strenuous (i.e. mowing the yard, carrying in the groceries, pushing your kids in a swing)
- Giving you that lean fit look that you have always wanted but despaired of ever finding the time to achieve it
Imagine getting the body of your dreams that not only looks good but feels great without investing time and money in a gym membership, spending hours on a treadmill or elliptical or in exercise classes. Don’t end up nursing repetitive use injuries and instead, enjoy the flexibility to do the workouts most anywhere without needing any special equipment or big blocks of time.
Health authority website, WebMD, says high intensity training is:
- the best way to increase fat burn
- decreases insulin sensitivity so cells can absorb glucose more efficiently for energy
- strengthens the heart to help ward off heart disease (the number one killer of men and women)
- helps maintain a healthy weight (the afterburn effect again)
- when combined with recovery breaks (periods of rest between intervals), is highly effective at enhancing overall health (Turbulence Training is high intensity intervals with adequate recovery in between for the maximum fat burning, cardio boosting effect)
Still skeptical? That’s understandable since we have been conditioned since PE class in grade school to think that only long bouts of exercise will make us healthy.
To understand the science behind high intensity interval training and the TT2.0 Program it is first a good idea to get to know the man behind its creation, Craig Ballantyne.
With a degree from the prestigious McMaster University Kinesiology program Craig used his education, research skills and 15 plus years as a personal trainer to determine how to best help his clients achieve their health and fitness goals in life as we know in a fast-paced society.
His research from major universities and government studies around the globe convinced him that it was not necessary to spend hours peddling, running, swimming or in cross-fit classes to achieve optimum fitness. He developed the Turbulence Training 2.0 program based on the enormous amount of research showing the benefits of interval training not only for how it makes the body look (lean and strong) but how it greatly enhances overall health. It lowers cholesterol, strengthens muscles without extensively damaging them and decreases the secretion of cortisol, the fight or flight hormone that constant exposure to (from long bouts of cardio exercise and stress) can cause increased fat storage, stress eating, insomnia and mood swings.
Craig has been published in numerous fitness publications like, Men’s Health, Oxygen and Muscle and Fitness Hers because his research has been fully vetted and he gets results. His clients proudly show off their dated before and after photographs, and certainly the many publications he is cited in are willing to stake their reputations on his training plans because they have read and seen how effective the Turbulence Training 2.0 Program really is.
Why Turbulence Training 2.0 Works
- The Turbulence Training 2.0 high intensity exercise program works because it’s practical and efficient. All you need to do is schedule 90 minutes out of your week to achieve great health benefits.
- You don’t have to invest in a gym membership, expensive weights or gadgets and you can do the workouts most anywhere. Travel, work deadlines, family obligations and the holidays can force you to push exercise to the wayside if you still think you have spend an hour or more working out to get results (plus drive time to the gym). No excuses anymore, you can get your workout done and be back to your regularly scheduled life in no time.
- You will see results! Once the numbers on the scale start to drop, you will find yourself enjoying increased energy and admiring newly defined biceps to encouraged you to keep going. So many times we quit on our fitness goals because we don’t see a lot of initial improvement and find the time and money invested is not practical if we aren’t getting results.
- You will be feeling younger, stronger and able to enjoy your life more when you commit to the TT 2.0 package. Losing weight and strengthening your muscles will give you a new lease on life. You’ll sleep better at night, be able to keep up with the kids and manhandle all the grocery bags into the house in one trip, no problem. Turbulence Training 2.0 will allow you to get really fit, really fast, and keep you that way without eating up your precious time and money doing it.
- You don’t have to give up your long run on Sunday with your friends, dance class with your spouse or stop riding your bike to work now and then. You can still do some of your favorite longer workouts when you have the time, and will actually find them easier and more enjoyable because you will be leaner and fitter.
It is absolutely necessary to regularly change up your workouts and challenge your body in new ways to continue seeing results. Membership with Turbulence Training 2.0 comes with progressive and varied workouts designed to keep your body in tip top shape:
- TT Booty Booster for Women – designed specifically for the ladies who want to shape up their derriere
- TT Fat Burn – get rid of stubborn and unhealthy belly fat for good, no equipment needed. Using bodyweight only, choose from 31 different interval training workouts to keep you lean and lithe.
- TT Boot Camp Workouts – love the badass vibe of boot camp classes but hate the time and money you have to invest only to eventually become bored with the same old routines? How about 21 different bodyweight only boot camp style workouts from TT2.0 that will challenge your body in new ways for big fitness gains? No more excuses soldier, get ripped and ready for anything with TT Boot Camp workouts.
- TT Transformation Package – With this program you are only four weeks away from a fitter, leaner body with the shorter interval workouts and more ab-intensive exercises combined with tried and true metabolic resistance training supersets.
- TT Bodyweight 101 Exercises – Forget the gym or breaking the bank with an awkward space hogging cardio machine and tap into the 101 moves this package offers to sculpt and strengthen your entire physique using only your bodyweight.
- TT Kettlebell – if you already have kettlebells or just want to mix it up, this program shows you how to correctly use them for great results.
- TT Bodyweight Cardio – this is a total body circuit program that is perfect for travel, when you are especially time crunched, or are just looking for a new fitness challenge.
What You Get With The Turbulence Training Package
For far less than a monthly gym membership costs you get:
24 Follow Along Home Workouts that can be accessed on your computer, Ipod or tablet
12-week Schedule that makes the training a no-brainer. This guide tells you what exercises to do on what days to achieve the best results.
The Turbulence Training Nutrition Plan comes with it because eating better and smarter will help you achieve your goals faster. Relax, though, this is not a rigid diet plan that requires special supplements and giving up everything you love. Treats and feasts can still be part of your new healthier lifestyle when you commit to the TT2.0 program.
The Thermo 30 Workout Plan that gives you the keys to increasing your body’s ability to burn fat long after you have completed your workout, like while you are sleeping, relaxing with the family or working at your desk.
Progressive Workout Plans so as you become fitter you can increase your results with the Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks workouts to get that fitness model physique you thought was only possible with starvation diets, hours of intense training and airbrushing. It is not for beginners, but for those who have been following the program and have lost those 20, 60 or 100 pounds that have been weighing them down.
Here is the best part. You can try the program risk free for 30 days. Now you have nothing to lose but weight! This is a generous offer to let you sample the program so you can see how easy it is to integrate into your life and start getting results that last!